Cold, creamy, nutritious and delicious. Perfect smoothie to drink every morning for breakfast this summer.
Spaghetti with meat sauce is my favorite meal.Humus Tarifi.
Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce porttitor metus eget lectus consequat, sit amet feugiat magna vulputate. Phasellus iaculis tellus augue, at ultrices lacus efficitur a. Mauris a nibh erat. In sed massa sed erat consectetur convallis vel vitae felis. Vivamus in tempus erat. Cras porta nisi sit amet leo dictum, non suscipit neque tincidunt. Ut et enim ligula.
Etiam sed enim vitae magna pretium tincidunt eget vel massa. Maecenas porttitor at risus sit amet facilisis. Cras et elit id velit semper bibendum et vel purus.
How To Make Spaghetti Sauce With Meat.
- Sautee ground beef until no longer pink.
- Add 1 chopped onion, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/4 tsp pepper, cook until soft then add 4cloves garlic and sautee until fragrant.
- 1can diced tomatoes
- can tomato sauce
- small can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- teaspoons dried basil
- Add marinara sauce, 1/4 cup water and 1 tsp sugar. Partially cover and simmer meat sauce 20 minutes. Done!
- A half cup of grated parmesan.https://www.refikaninmutfagi.com/
Instructions Of Meat Sauce.
- Heat a large dutch oven pot over medium high heat.
- Add the ground beef and cook until almost completely browned, breaking it up with a wooden spoon.
- Turn the heat to medium and add the onions, garlic, salt and pepper (to taste), parsley, basil, oregano and thyme. Saute with the beef until the onions are soft and translucent.
- Add the wine and allow the liquid to evaporate while stirring the mixture regularly so the meat absorbs the flavour of the wine.
- When the wine has almost evaporated, add the crushed tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Cover and let simmer on medium-low heat for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours (turn the heat to low if you plan to simmer for a long time). Stir regularly to ensure the sauce cooks evenly.
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions, cooking it in salted water for best results.
- Serve the sauce over the pasta with a sprinkling of fresh parsley (if desired) and freshly grated parmesan cheese.
How To Cook The Spaghetti.
The most popular way to cook spaghetti is simple. Put the pasta into plenty of boiling water, stir it, bring it to a simmer, turn the heat off, put a lid on and leave it to finish cooking for 8-9 mins.
The only way to know if it’s done is to taste it! It should be al dente.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and @kirkindansonra40 on Instagram and follow me for more Turkish foof recipes.